Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Holiday. Part 5

Packing her notebook computer and several text books in her case, Cassie grumped  that she had little weight allowance left for clothes. Julia stood by, her arms folded and patience running out. They had to leave for the airport in less than half an hour. She was already fully packed and dressed. Her case stood beside the front door and she had tickets, passports and money safely stowed in her hand luggage. As usual her disorganized, younger lover had left everything until the last minute. She had been late home from the University, getting caught up with fellow students and losing track of time, again. As Cassie lobbed a shoe across the room in temper, Julia had finally had enough. She turned to the drawer on her left and pulled out a thick, brown, leather belt.

‘Come here Cassie. NOW’

Looking at her and seeing the belt for the first time. Cassie’s face drained of colour.

‘Jules, I’m sorreee. I didn’t mean it. I’ll hurry up. Please don’t spank me now.’ She whined but made her way to where Julia stood.

‘Get your jeans down and get over the end of that bed. I have had enough of you today. This is supposed to be a relaxing holiday and it is starting out with total stress all because of your behaviour and I am going to stop it now.’

Looking miserable, Cassie did as she was told. Bent over the bed with her bare bottom stuck high in the air she waited for the first stroke.

As usual it came hard, fast and accurately. Cassie yelped as each stroke fell across her round buttocks leaving bright red welts. Julia delivered the punishment rapidly, acutely aware of the ticking clock. Twenty strokes later Julia had finished and Cassie was hopping from one foot to another her hands trying desperately to bring some relief to her throbbing butt.

‘Right. Put another pair of jeans and those tee-shirts in your case. You’ll need another pair of sweats too. Then by my count you should have plenty to get you through the week. I’ve got a couple of extra sweaters in my case if you need them. OK?’

‘Yes ma’am,’ sniffed Cassie. Julia gave her a quick hug and then turned to leave the room.

‘Five minutes Cass then I’m getting the belt out again and you won’t be able to sit the whole trip!’

Quickly Cassie finished packing without any further fuss or comment. She closed the case and lugged it down the stairs into the apartment block’s hallway.

Shortly after they were both seated in the cab making their way to JFK airport for their flight to Manchester, England. From there they would hire a car and make the rest of the journey to the North and their destination; Keswick in the Lake District. Julia had visited the UK before. She had spent a year at a university in Liverpool. This would be Cassie’s first trip and now that the stress of the packing was over she felt the excitement that had been building in the preceding weeks.

She shifted in her seat, the pain of her recent spanking making her uncomfortable. Julia smiled at her fidgeting lover, well aware of why she was wriggling in her seat.

‘Next time maybe you’ll be on time miss?’ She murmured sternly

Cassie nodded looking at Julia with what she hoped looked like the eyes of an innocent angel. Julia laughed thinking she looked more like a guilty puppy.

‘I can see you are going to be a handful this week. I may have left my instruments of correction at home but you can be sure that Sarah will have some I can borrow if I need to demonstrate my displeasure.’

Cassie groaned knowing that she was going to be under Julia’s scrutiny 24 hours a day for the next week. There would be no sneaking of and goofing around with her friends at University. There was no way she could behave well for a week, was there?

3 comments:

  1. Damn , Pix , i Felt those licks from here OUCH!
    I know how Cassie feel though , I tryin to be good for lent ( 40 days ) I tellin you now babes ya girl ain ger make it. The las time I tried I lasted 40 minutes . I tryin man , I tryin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Good luck there BG! I have got more than that coming this weekend :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that baby . I'll say alittle pray for ya.

      Delete