Monday, February 25, 2013

The Holiday. Part 10

‘Sounds like someone is getting it next door.’ Louise commented as the sounds of a thrashing could be clearly heard through the wall.

‘Hmm?’ Cindy asked as she came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her and tucked in just above her breasts and another wrapped round her damp hair.

Louise indicated the noise from the next room with an inclination of her head. Just at that moment someone cried out. Cindy winced at the sound ‘Ow, that doesn’t sound like fun. Who is it do you know?’

‘I think it was Cassie and Julia in that room wasn’t it? If so that is Julia wacking hell out of her lover’s behind. She did mention something downstairs when we arrived about a tantrum on the plane or something.’

‘Ah well then, Cassie is getting her due’ smiled Cindy.

‘This place is really lovely. They have really paid attention to detail. It is so comfortable. I could quite happily stay indoors for the week. I bet that real fireplace in the lounge is great for cosy nights in.’ Louise dreamed. 'I am so tired tonight. It will be good to get some fresh air tomorrow though. I wonder what everyone else has in mind. Do you think we might go out as a group?’

‘I don’t know. I got the impression that Sarah and Charlie have some activities planned. I guess we will find out tonight at dinner.’ She continued as she took off her towel and searched her case for fresh underwear. ‘It is amazing to see everyone here. It felt so natural being together this afternoon. I’m looking forward to the chance to just be ourselves with people like us.’

'I can't believe that you didn't tell me what this place was going to be like or who would be here!' moaned Louise

'Yeah. I bet you thought you would have a whole week without getting your little bottom tanned didn't you?' Cindy raised her eyebrows meaningfully

'Well.....maybe.'

They smiled at one another. 'Sorry to disappoint you missy, I will be whipping your behind at every opportunity this week to keep you in line, you are so naughty after all.' Finding what she was looking for, Cindy began to carefully put the rest of her clothes in the drawers and on hangers in the wardrobe.

Louise laughed ‘You are such a neat freak. Look you’ve colour coordinated everything!’

Cindy stuck her tongue out at her partner. ‘I like to be organised as you know. I didn’t want to get half way through the week and find I didn’t have socks that matched my pants or something.’

Louise looked at her in horror ‘No imagine the tragedy that would be. Socks that didn’t match.’ Cindy grabbed for her love and swung her onto the bed with her, both laughing.

‘God I love you, you completely anal retentive, obsessive, gorgeous woman you.’ Louise chuckled as Cindy pinned her down by straddling her and holding each wrist down. Looking down into her face Cindy said quietly but seriously ‘I love you too.’

1 comment:

  1. That brings back memories for me as a kid , when you hear the sound of leather hitting skin . In my case , switch hittin everywhere ;) like I said babes , ya girl was and is still the naughtiest of my clan.

    ReplyDelete