Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bonus post

I was searching through my computer documents and have found a chapter of Carla and Diane that I thought I had lost. It should have been the second part of the story. So, here it is :)



It had been a several weeks since Carla had moved in with Diane. At first it had been a little strange and difficult to get used living in someone else's house and following rules as if she were a teenager again. As time had gone on though, Carla had found that having rules and consequences for breaking them really helped her to focus on her responsibilities and taking care of herself. There was also a comfort in knowing someone cared where she was and what she was doing. Unlike the inconsistency and irrationality of the discipline she had experienced as a teenager, Diane was a loving and fair woman. Carla felt safe and taken care of in a way she never had before.

Carla had earned a number of punishments over the weeks, including a couple of hard spankings but she knew that Diane had been fair and overall their lives were quite peaceful. Carla loved their evenings of music and reading or watching a movie together. Her days of grabbing a takeaway meal after work were long gone. Home cooked meals sitting at a table and having conversation were now the norm. All in all Carla was happy in the place she now thought of as home and with a woman who she was beginning to adore as a mother she had never had.

Work was another story altogether. Although she had more than made up for her past mistakes with her new found diligence, she was finding the work more boring and meaningless than ever. On top of that she had two new team members she had to manage and their lack of knowledge, skill and motivation made her job twice as hard. She hated it, she concluded as she walked the last few metres home. 

By the time she pushed open the front door, Carla was in a foul mood. She was hot and tired and thoroughly fed up with her day. She had ended up staying over an hour later than she had intended, unexpectedly having to finish work one of her new team members was supposed to have completed. She had determined to give the new girl a piece of her mind in the morning.

'Hello little one. I was wondering what time you would make it home. How was your day?' Diane greeted her in the hallway. Carla scowled 'Awful. I have idiots working for me. Like it isn't bad enough I have idiots managing me too!' she growled as she kicked off her shoes and dropped her bag on the floor. Moving past Diane into the kitchen she opened the fridge looking for alcohol or chocolate or something comforting. Finding a chocolate bar she took it out and began to unwrap it. Diane raised her eyebrows 'I have just finished making dinner. I was waiting until you got home to serve. '

Carla felt like a child being told 'no sweeties before dinner'. She sighed and dramatically threw the chocolate back into the fridge. 'Fine. Whatever. I am not a child. I can eat chocolate if I want to. In fact I can eat chocolate for dinner if I want to! You don't get to tell me' what to do all the time. Just leave me' alone.' Carla strode out of the kitchen and into the living room where she launched herself headlong onto the sofa burying her head on a cushion and laying on her tummy.
She heard Diane follow her and then felt Diane's hand come down swiftly and painfully on her bottom which was protected by only the thin cotton of her panties and her summer dress.
Carla jumped up clutching her smacked bottom. 'Ow! What was that for?'
Diane shook her head. 'Carla I am sure you don't really have to ask do you? Speaking to me in that way? Hmm?' she looked sternly at the now red faced younger woman.
'Can't you ever just leave me' alone? Do I have to be good all the time?! Sometimes I want to eat chocolate and be in a bad mood. You don't have to bully me all the time' Carla sulked, sounding more like a moody teenager every second.
'Is that what I do little one? Bully you? And no you may not behave like that with me ever. I expect respect from you. If you wish to throw a tantrum you may go to your room and come out when you are able to behave yourself.'  Carla's inner grown up was screaming for her to shut up and behave. Unfortunately, Carla's inner child was far stronger this evening and was in full scale brat mode!
'I will not go to my room! I am not 15! I am going to eat dinner and maybe drink wine and I may even go out and enjoy myself for a change' Carla moved past Diane and back out to the fridge to retrieve her chocolate. As she moved towards the door Diane said 'Carla do not leave this room unless you are going upstairs to your room as I have told you.'
Ignoring Diane completely she walked into the kitchen opened the fridge and pulled out her chocolate. As she shut the door Diane was stood right behind her. 'Alright young lady. As you seem so insistent this evening you may have what you are so obviously asking for' Diane grabbed Carla by the upper arm and turned her over the wooden kitchen table behind them. Before she knew what was happening Carla felt her skirt being lifted and her panties lowered to her knees. Diane's hand firmly in her back prevented Carla from getting up or wriggling away.

Diane proceeded to deliver swift, hard smacks to Carla's bottom. Wherever her swat landed a red hand-print remained as evidence of its visitation. Carla yelped like a small child. 'Stop it's not fair! I don't want to be spanked!' To emphasise her point she kicked her left leg out behind her. Diane rewarded her with a volley of slaps to her thighs, making Carla cry out more but succeeding in stilling  the brat's legs.
When eventually Carla's complaints quietened, Diane began to lecture her. 'Carla you have behaved dreadfully this evening. If you insist on behaving like a small child I will certainly treat you like one. Tantrums are not allowed. Being rude to me is not allowed. ' As she scolded she continued to spank Carla's bottom a deep pink colour. Although Carla had calmed a little, Diane could tell from her body language that her little one was far from contrite. She made a decision to make her point a little clearer. She turned to the work top behind her and picked up a wooden spoon from the rack. It wasn't the largest spoon but it was capable of delivering a hard swat as Carla discovered. After a dozen spanks  Carla became vocal again but this time her tone was far more respectful. 'Please Diane don't spank me anymore. I am sorry. I won't talk to you like that again. Oww! I promise!'

Diane continued to deliver swat after swat to Carla's now very red bottom. She was satisfied that her charge was finally seeing the error of her ways but just to make sure she turned her attention to her thighs and allowed the spoon to work it's magic.

A few minutes later a very sorry and very sore bottomed Carla was allowed to raise herself from the table. She was red faced and tearful. 'I am sorry ma'am. Really sorry. I won't behave like that again.'

Diane took Carla into her arms and stroked her hair. 'Little one. It is in the nature of the brat to repeat bad behaviour. Luckily it is the nature of this Top to consistently punish it! Now pull up your panties and let's go and sit down and talk for a while'

Carla pulled a face. 'Sit ma'am?!' Diane laughed as Carla pulled up her panties and pulled down her dress. She took her hand and lead her into the living room. She sat Carla in the soft sofa,  placing cushions so that she would be as comfortable as she could be considering recent events.

Diane then sat next to Carla who immediately put her head on Diane's shoulder. Diane kissed the top of her head and asked 'So little one are you ready to tell me what all that is about? I am pretty certain it wasn't about chocolate.' At that they both giggled. 'I am sorry Diane. I shouldn't have spoken to you like that.'
'No you shouldn't but it has been dealt with so now we can move on. I want to know what has you so upset?'
Carla sighed 'You will think I am silly'

'Tantrums are silly my dear. Something which is upsetting you could never be silly to me.'

Carla smiled. She had never had someone who was so interested in her well being before and she was still getting used to how good it felt. She moved a little and winced as her burning behind reminded her that some parts of being loved feel better than others!

'I hate my job!' she blurted quickly. Then immediately feeling foolish, she blushed.
'Ok ' Diane said slowly. 'Tell me' more'

1 comment: