Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Holiday. Part 7

Ellen shouted up the stairs for the third time ‘Michael, Jennifer can you please get down here right now, your dad is waiting for you. If I have to come up there it won’t be pretty.’

Ellen swore that it was getting harder to deal with her two children as they got older. At ages 9 and 11 they both thought that she was ancient and that they knew better when it came to most aspects of life. At the moment Ellen still maintained her authority but she often wondered how long it would be before confiscating a play station or grounding them, no longer worked. Luckily both of the children listened to and respected her partner of 8 years, Diane. She was a natural disciplinarian and she had managed to work wonders with both of them since they first got together. She spent most of her free time taking them to and from their various activities and helping out on school trips and such. Ellen was often in awe of how natural Diane was as a parent.

Ellen had a good relationship with her ex-husband, David and they and Diane worked hard to communicate and work together for the children’s benefit. It had been hard at first but their marriage had been over long before Diane had arrived on the scene. Ellen had worried that David would try and cause trouble for her when she came out as a lesbian and Diane moved in but strangely he hadn’t reacted badly. Ellen thought he saw Diane as less of a threat than if Ellen had remarried a man. Certainly there was no other man vying for the role of ‘father’. Although the three of them could never be fully comfortable in each others company it was amicable enough to make sharing time with the children relatively painless.

Ellen heard the clatter of feet coming down the stairs as two children plus bags and school books came jumbling into the kitchen where she sat sharing tea with David.

‘OK ready to go guys? Got everything you need? Books, iPods and whatever else you need to get through a whole week with old dad?’ David asked

‘Can we go now? We’re going to miss ‘Dr Who’ if we don’t leave now and it’s the second part from last week’ moaned Jennifer.

‘Oh my word. Quick David before the earth stops spinning. Get them out of here and into the car. God forbid they miss the TV!’

‘Mum!’ they both grumped together.

Laughing Ellen said, ‘Give me a hug. I need one if I’m not going to hear you complain for a whole week, I won’t know what to do with myself.’ After delivering hugs and kisses, reluctantly on Michael’s part; he thought he was getting too old to kiss his parents, the children and David piled into his car and drove away.

Ellen went back into the house and as she always did when they left she stood for a moment in the still hallway and listened to the quiet, feeling a mixture of relief and sadness. They were growing up so quickly and she couldn’t help but think that soon this quiet would be more permanent.

Just as she was about to get maudlin the front door opened to reveal Diane. Dressed in a black pants suit and white shirt , carrying an oversized brown leather satchel that had seen better days. ‘Wife I’m home’ she boomed jovially as she walked into the hall and saw Ellen standing there.

Her blonde hair was cropped very close to her head her build and personality large in every sense of the word. She was nearly 6ft tall and very stockily built. She had a fairly loud voice and projected a calm certainty that made most people who met her trust her. In a group she would often emerge as a natural leader and she enjoyed others relying on her. In her home she was definitely the head of the family and Ellen loved the feeling of security that brought.

Diane stood next to Ellen and listened to the quiet. ‘I take it we’re alone?’ she asked needlessly. The house was never this quiet if either of the children were home. The TV or music would inevitably be blaring from somewhere.

Ellen turned to her lover and putting her arms around her neck she leaned in for a kiss and said ‘Oh yeah. A week of just us grown-ups.’

‘My. Whatever will we think of to do?’ mused Diane as she returned Ellen’s kiss and letting her hands roam her partner’s body.

‘Well right now I think we need to pack or we are never going to get out of here tomorrow. It would be good to get there early. I hate being the last one to arrive.’

‘You’re such a task master. I just get in from a hard day at the office and here you are issuing orders already! Maybe I need to remind you who is in charge lady.’ She said planting a firm smack on Ellen’s bottom.

‘Ow. No ma’am I know who is in charge.’ Teasing, Ellen backed away. ‘Obviously it is me as I’m so organised that I’m already nearly packed and you haven’t even started.’ Ellen stuck her tongue out at Diane as she began to scamper up the stairs. Immediately Diane took off after her making Ellen screech and run.

‘Right madam, I think someone is asking for a spanking’

Catching up with Ellen in the bedroom, Diane tried to look serious whilst her lover put on her best bratting face. Diane beckoned her with her index finger. ‘Come here little miss and take down those panties. I want to see that bare little bottom of yours over my knee this instant. I think you need a lesson or two.’ Diane said as she removed her jacket and began to roll up her shirt sleeves.

Ellen tried to look innocent as she scooted to where Diane was now sat on the bed. ‘But I’ve been such a good girl all day. Honestly ma’am. You don’t really want to spank me when we are going on holiday do you?’

‘Not only do I want to spank you when we are going on holiday but you can be sure you are going to get plenty of spankings whilst we are on holiday. I can’t have the other tops and doms thinking that I am soft with you now can I? What would that do for my reputation? The bottoms on the forum think I’m scary and I intend for them to keep thinking that. Now pull down those panties and lift up your skirt please.’

Ellen did as she was told and then lowered herself over Diane’s wide lap. Diane placed her left hand around Ellen’s waist and gently adjusted her position so that she had a good angle. Ellen loved the feeling of being safe on Diane’s knee for these playful spankings. For her it was the ultimate feeling of knowing that Diane was in control, that she had her and owned her, that all was well. Even when she was there for a serious punishment spanking those feelings did not diminish but there were the additional feelings of fear, anticipation and regret at having angered the woman she loves.

Diane delivered a hard swat to Ellen’s coffee coloured skin, proceeding to deliver several more before stopping and gently rubbing her bottom. She continued this pattern of spanking, rubbing and massaging until Ellen’s bottom was on fire but she was also very hot in another part of her anatomy. Diane sensed Ellen beginning to move her hips in rhythm to the spanking and knew her girl was wet for her. She slipped her hand between her bottom cheeks and slid it forward until she felt Ellen’s wet silk beneath her fingers. Ellen gasped and lifted her hips to allow Diane to enter her. While the fingers of her right hand stroked and explored her sex, Diane’s other hand probed the tight muscle of Ellen’s ring, massaging the opening and entering her. Ellen began to moan much more loudly and her hip movement became more frantic as she urged Diane to go deeper into her. Filling her completely. Whispering to her as she brought her closer to orgasm ‘You are mine. You belong to me, every bit of you. I will have you when I want you as often as I want you and however I want you. I will flog your behind raw if you disobey me and I will fuck you until you can’t walk if you even look at another woman. Do you understand?’ Diane spoke softly her voice heavy with desire, the words thrilling Ellen.

In gasps of breath, writhing and sweating Ellen answered ‘Yes ma’am I understand. I don’t want anyone else, just you. Only you.’ And at that moment Diane felt Ellen go rigid as she cried out and climaxed, soaking Diane’s hand and lap. The scent of her sex surrounding them both. In that moment Diane thought she had never been happier.

2 comments:

  1. Muddos Pixie , that gat me hot as heck. Oui , hope you OK though cause I remember you pose to get a lickin this week-end. Hope you still livin , cause this story is on fire baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *vbg* I keep checking in for these instalments Pixie :)

    I like. I like very much! Please continue :)

    Esspy

    ReplyDelete